TSUMURA GUIDE BARS
Previously sold and branded as (TOTAL SUPER BARS)
PREMIUM QUALITY - BUILT FOR LONG SERVICE
- Made from the finest quality, high carbon tool steel.
- Machined and assembled to exact uniform tolerances.
- superior durability, strength and accuracy.
- solid-milled versions have a clear-coat brushed steel finish- the quality shows!
- AVAILABLE IN LIGHTWEIGHT VERSIONS ALSO!
- Lightweight bars are embeded with hard resin and is about 20% lighter than the same Non-Lightweight Tsumura Pro bars.
Tsumura Bars are manufactured and assembled on advanced technology machines and equipment to provide a high standard of durability and strength. Tsumura bars are the CHOICE OF PROFESSIONAL LOGGERS EVERYWHERE
- TSUMURA Pro Sprocket Tips feature large diameter sprockets encased by heat treated carbon steel.
- Solid, one piece milled high-carbon steel bar.
- Rails are precision ground to uniform tolerance.
- Longer tip reduces chain "Hammering" of bar rails for longer bar life.
- The Tsumura "FV" tip has been engineered to provide long service life, with a thick sprocket and strong cogs that stand up to hard use and extreme temperatures.
- The tip is firmly held by three rivets and is recessed into the bar body for excellent stability and accurate chain feeding.